In aid of Prostate Cancer UK
This year our team’s charity fundraising drive is in aid of Prostate Cancer UK whom the team will be raising money for over a series of events in the coming months. We’ve chosen this charity as one close to our heart, a charity that has worked very closely with Spring Solutions’ Customer On Site Representative, Jimmy Kempton. We’ll share a little bit more about Jimmy’s story in the coming days and weeks.
Our fundraising includes:
- MD Jonathan Ward is running the London Marathon next month. 🏃♂️ (https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/london-marathon-2023-25236)
- Followed by our 7-a-side Charity Football tournament which is being held at Bathgate Sports Centre on Saturday the 6th May. ⚽
- Directly after the football tournament we’re hosting a fundraising evening at Bathgate’s Regal Theatre with live music and comedy from some of the country’s finest acts. 🎵
- After which several of the team Aimee Hunter, Calvin Mark, Christopher Cullen, Ian Duncan, Jarrid Nisbet, Jonathan, Lewis McGhee, Marc Grant, Marc Hall, Sean Hall are taking on the Race for Life in Glasgow on Sunday the 21st May. 🏃♂️
We’re looking for:
- Teams & players for the football event ⚽
- People to come and join us at the night out (get tickets) 🕺
- Lots of training partners and personal trainers 😅
And if you can’t do either of those then we would appreciate kind sponsorship and donations for the raffle 😍
Thanks as ever for your support and generous donations.